TERMS OF SERVICE
‘Kids Moving Pictures’ is a subsidiary of ‘Adventures in Genre’.
By purchasing our services you are stating that you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions specified as outlined in the ‘Kids Moving Pictures’ Terms of Service.
Cancellations, Re-schedules & Refunds (VIC)
• Notification of cancellation strictly via phone or email within 48 hours of the scheduled shoot. If less than 48 notification is given – we will retain all monies paid and no credits or refunds will be given.
• If more than 48 hours notice of cancellation is given all monies will be refunded as a credit note only. The credit note will be valid from 12 months from the date of issue. Credit notes are not redeemable for cash.
Standard Rescheduling: Notification to reschedule your booking strictly via phone or email strictly within 48 hours of the scheduled shoot. The new date will need to be scheduled within 30 days of the original filming date. Otherwise it will be treated as a cancellation and no credits or refunds will be given.
INTERSTATE TERMS: Cancellations, Re-schedules & Refunds (QLD/NSW)
• Notification of cancellation strictly via phone or email within 14 business days of scheduled shoot. If less than 14 business days notice of cancellation or re-schedule is given, client will be required to pay the full invoice.
• If more than 14 business days notice of cancellation or re-schedule is given, all monies will be refunded as a credit note only. The credit note will be valid from 12 months from the date of issue. Credit notes are not redeemable for cash.
Interstate Rescheduling: Due to limited available filming dates for interstate bookings, re-schedule dates will be at the sole discretion of Kids Moving Pictures. These scheduled dates will take place any time within 18 months of the original booking date. Only 2 alternative dates will be offered. If the client is unavailable for either date offered, it will be treated as a cancellation and no refunds or credit will be given.
• Incur an additional $80 administration fee.
• Clients will be notified via email when the edit is available for viewing. It will be uploaded to an unlisted link on our vimeo channel and will remain visible for 1 day after which time access will be restricted.
Choosing the music
• We choose the appropriate music track to suit the ‘feel’ of the finished edit.
• So that we aren’t breaking any copyright laws, the selected music track is royalty-free.
• Commercial music/music that you’ve heard on the radio etc will not be used due to copyright – UNLESS you have written permission from the artist/artist management.
• If you are a musician or have a friend or family whose music you like – that would be suitable – you can supply the track and we can add it to the video (again provided that you have permission to do so).
PERMISSIONS – IMPORTANT
Your video and promotion of Kids Moving Pictures.
Kids Moving Pictures utilise Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Youtube and our website for digital marketing.
Please note: With your permission, Kids Moving Pictures will ONLY use your film/related media for the sole purpose of promoting our business. We will always protect your personal information and we will never share your information to third parties.
*** OPTIONAL 30-60 SECOND EDITS: Up to 2, 30-60 second excerpts we will extract from the final edit for use across our social media channels and website. The optional 60 second edits will only be created if you have chosen a or b permissions. Below are various levels of permissions and how/if you will allow Kids Moving Pictures to use your video/related media.
By purchasing a film/services from Kids Moving Pictures, you agree to select one of the following levels of ‘permissions’ regarding your film and related media:
• Full version film
• Up to 2, 30-60 second edits
• 2 x still images
b) Share only:
• Up to 2, 60 second edits
• 2 x still images
c) Share only:
• 2 x digital still images
d) I DO NOT give permission for Kids Moving Pictures to publicly share my video or any associated media anywhere for any purpose.
* Please email us to confirm which level of permission you will grant Kids Moving Pictures.
• If at any time you change your mind regarding the level of permissions you have granted Kids Moving Pictures, please inform us in writing by emailing: email@example.com
• Valid for 6 months from date of purchase
• Kids Moving Pictures Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
• Values are in Australian Dollars only
• If the value of the Voucher is less than the recipient’s total purchase value, the balance can be paid separately
• Can only be redeemed with any Kids Moving Pictures Package
• Cannot be redeemed with any other Adventures in Genre or its affiliated business services
• Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
• Cannot be used to purchase other Gift Vouchers
• Kids Moving Pictures cannot guarantee availability of your preferred time-slot. Book early to avoid disappointment
• Kids Moving Pictures ‘Terms of Service’ is correct at time of print and may change without notice.
• Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. Kids Moving Pictures reserve the right to change our pricing at any time without further notice.
• Bookings will not be confirmed until deposit has been paid and a receipt of payment emailed to Kids Moving Pictures (details outlined on invoice).
• For re-schedules: Kids Moving Pictures cannot guarantee availability of your preferred time-slot or date. Book early to avoid disappointment.
• Delivery of final film will only be made once invoice has been paid in full and, a receipt of payment emailed to Kids Moving Pictures (details outlined on invoice).
• Kids Moving Pictures reserves the right to keep all edited and unedited assets and material pertaining to the job until full payment made.
• Additional time filming on location will be charged at $55 for each 30 minute block.